10 Quotes That Keep Me Moving
I love inspirational quotes. On hard days it can put things into perspective and help you move on. On good days it can remind you that things are constantly getting better. On any day, it can be a nice boost to your mood and just keep you motivated. I have the app Motivation on my phone and I love the little reminders they send me throughout the day. Here are my top ten!
- Let it hurt. Let it heal. Let it go.
- Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that there are better things coming
- Nobody’s perfect. We all fall down. What matters most is how quickly we get back up, learn from our mistakes, and move on.
- The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory, not defeat. -Joel Osteen
- Start each day with a grateful heart.
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow. -Robert Tew
- You cannot change reality, but you can control the manner in which you look at things. Your attitude is under your own control. Weed out the negative and focus on the positive. -Helen Steiner Rice
- Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily. You must love yourself internally to glow externally. -Hannah Bronfman
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
- The best thing you can do for yourself is live a life that is fulfilling and do all the things that make you happy.
I know that these range in emotion. I like these ten specifically because they hit a lot of different bases depending on where you’re at in a given day. I highly recommend downloading the motivation app on your phone. Give yourself some daily motivation!
Disclaimer: All of these quotes came from the Motivation app and are not my own.